CONTACT ME

TO FIND OUT ABOUT ACQUIRING MY ARTWORK, TO COMISSION ME TO CREATE AN IMAGE,
OR TO CONTACT ME FOR AUDIO,RADIO WORK OR PUBLIC SPEAKING.
E-MAIL ME- cyclebird@gmail.com

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Heavy


How much flesh must I carry for you to see me?
How many thoughts must I balance on my head,
Piled high,
For your eyes to peer into me?

Are the things I say not tasty enough?
I can only speak in between breaths and these days the air is absent from my lungs.
The struggle of carrying what I never chose to pick up, weighs on my back.

If I could say three words, they would be I love... me.
Encouragement is a myth posted on billboards and as I walk, they scream at me
To be,
and not to be,
What I want to be,
How I should be.

Ants crawl out of the openings in my palms and do a dance.
They are happier than those who named them.
They play their roll.
Nature has accepted them.

Maybe one day I will be an ant.

-Cam





 

No comments:

Post a Comment