CONTACT ME

TO FIND OUT ABOUT ACQUIRING MY ARTWORK, TO COMISSION ME TO CREATE AN IMAGE,
OR TO CONTACT ME FOR AUDIO,RADIO WORK OR PUBLIC SPEAKING.
E-MAIL ME- cyclebird@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Inside

Savage emotions are not found in the forest
They're found in a dark space between my heart and our hands

It's strange that the only comfort I find is in the dark cracks where what I love can not be seen
I take my shadows for a walk at night only to realize that they've gone to sleep

When I find the path I have, I'll be sure to lay lights by the sides for others to come with me
I don't think it's fair to keep this secret for myself

My feet don't touch the ground when they step. They walk softly, smoothly, but with force.
Don't you see? I have the life you have. I have the power you have. I have the grace that comes with fear and vulnerability.

Cut me a piece of your time and I'll save it for the moment most desired.
Feel the strength that comes from breathing my words
Because honestly, I need to know my mind is still okay
And that I can still live amongst the masses.

-Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment