CONTACT ME

TO FIND OUT ABOUT ACQUIRING MY ARTWORK, TO COMISSION ME TO CREATE AN IMAGE,
OR TO CONTACT ME FOR AUDIO,RADIO WORK OR PUBLIC SPEAKING.
E-MAIL ME- cyclebird@gmail.com

Friday, June 28, 2013

∆ Friday ∆


There's too much that could be said 
But most times I stay silent.
When the sheets are pulled up over my face at night,
My thoughts are a jagged pillow that drowns out what little comfort I may have.

Avoiding the obstacles that feel too close.
Making a house out of what little I have. 
And hoping it withstands the hurricane of brutal judgement that comes from the onlookers. 

I don't see you, 
because you refuse to try to see me.

I don't hear you,
because my words are as empty as your eyes.

If you think my ears are worth your time, 
you need to let me hear your heart beat.
If you feel my hands are worth touching your moments,
you must let go of who you think you are.

The light will never cast a different shadow of your body,
And when you walk at night, I follow the dark outline hoping that our shadows will overlap 
and
create truth






No comments:

Post a Comment