CONTACT ME

TO FIND OUT ABOUT ACQUIRING MY ARTWORK, TO COMISSION ME TO CREATE AN IMAGE,
OR TO CONTACT ME FOR AUDIO,RADIO WORK OR PUBLIC SPEAKING.
E-MAIL ME- cyclebird@gmail.com

Friday, February 8, 2013

the shoreline

As someone who has always had issues with identity, it comes like a breath of fresh air when I see that I've made a little bit of progress and feel a little bit more certain in my skin. We all seem to be sharing this struggle and although we all may be dealing with it differently, I think that the problems remain the same. 

Who am I? What should I do? Where do I belong? These are all questions we encounter in our daily quest to internal peace and I believe there are answers out there for us all.
It's not an easy journey, but I can't think of any bigger reward than finding out who you are.

My artistic journey has brought me to this point in time where I am interested in exploring my own personal experiences in the hopes of empowering others to look within for answers.

This first spoken word piece entitled "A Walk on the Beach of my Mind" is my first project that tries to add a bit of dimension to the human struggle- giving it a place that it can be explored rather than imagining it as a dark hole to get lost in.

This project will be ongoing and will involve audio, video, sculpture, written letters, photographs and illustrations. I hope that you can take this journey with me and maybe gain a bit of perspective on what ever struggles you may have.

You have the ability to change your mind and opportunity awaits at every step of the way.

-Cam









No comments:

Post a Comment