CONTACT ME

TO FIND OUT ABOUT ACQUIRING MY ARTWORK, TO COMISSION ME TO CREATE AN IMAGE,
OR TO CONTACT ME FOR AUDIO,RADIO WORK OR PUBLIC SPEAKING.
E-MAIL ME- cyclebird@gmail.com

Friday, February 1, 2013

A conversation with Identity


Identity- "Hello, my name is Identity."
Cam- "Oh hello Identity, where did you come from?"

I- "I come from a place that is similar to here but not the same. It's strange here with you."
C- "Oh really? Can you describe your home to me? I only know this world. "

I- "I come from a world where I am accepted."
C- "Accepted? What does that mean? "

I- "I am me, and it's okay. "
C- "Oh. Well that's strange. You see, people here are only valuable if they can make money. Do you know what money is?"

I- "Money? Yes. I've heard terrible things."
C- "No no, it's not terrible, it helps us decide which ideas are good and which ideas are bad. It's a great system. How do you rate ideas in your world if you don't have money?

I- "All ideas are valuable, it's part of the process. Do you know about the process?"
C- "No not at all, what is it?"

I- "There's no final product or decision to stop at. It's an ongoing journey that we all participate in. Ideas build off one another in order to create more ideas. We don't focus on anything else. We just create more and more thoughts to play with. Our goal is to never reach our goal."
C- "Oh how strange. So how do you survive?"

I- "We don't survive, we live. We don't have the same problems that you have here because we don't arrive at anything. We feed ourselves and each other with the harvest of our minds."
C- "I'd love to understand the space you live in because most people here I'm sure would like to live where you are. It's not easy though, we can't seem to work up the courage to leave behind what we own. It's property that paralyzes us and keeps us grounded and safe here. It's nice here."

I- "You do not need to leave here in order to arrive where I am. You are where you are and it is the same place that I am."
C- "What?"

I- "No one lives outside of true reality. You do not breath a different air that I breath or drink a different water that I drink. You just are. The train in your mind can only go to one station, the choice is yours if you want to get off. The journey is only as far as you make it."

..... to be continued....


Creativity haunts me like a smile of a beautiful woman on the street

No comments:

Post a Comment