CONTACT ME

TO FIND OUT ABOUT ACQUIRING MY ARTWORK, TO COMISSION ME TO CREATE AN IMAGE,
OR TO CONTACT ME FOR AUDIO,RADIO WORK OR PUBLIC SPEAKING.
E-MAIL ME- cyclebird@gmail.com

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Psychic City

I painted probably one of the coolest jam spaces in Montreal and am really happy with the way it turned out.
Psychic City is located in the basement of 3655 St- Laurent

None of this was sketched or preconceived. It was a fun process to work out what belonged on the walls and how it should all fit together.
Since the space was really tight, I asked a friend of my and really talented photographer Seb Morin to help take photos of the final product.
Here's his flickr page- http://www.flickr.com/photos/sebmorin/

If you want you want something painted by me shoot me an email- cyclebird@gmail.com









This walls was painted after Seb came by so these are cell phone pictures













No comments:

Post a Comment