CONTACT ME

TO FIND OUT ABOUT ACQUIRING MY ARTWORK, TO COMISSION ME TO CREATE AN IMAGE,
OR TO CONTACT ME FOR AUDIO,RADIO WORK OR PUBLIC SPEAKING.
E-MAIL ME- cyclebird@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Have a Breath




Click Play ^^^^

I hope one day to understand the openness
To understand the honesty
To understand the hope that comes from talking with my mouth and heart open

I wish one day to feel at home without feeling at risk
To feel like I can rest and not be attacked for my slow breathing

It's not only about the feelings, it's also about the results
It's about the thoughts and flavours of the wind

You are not seen just because someone stands next to you
You are not alive just because you stand next to someone
You are not open just because your hands face the sky

There is no resting place for the mind that has legs
There is only ground to run on and mountains to jump over

You are not my creation
I can not destroy you


-Cam Novak

No comments:

Post a Comment