CONTACT ME

TO FIND OUT ABOUT ACQUIRING MY ARTWORK, TO COMISSION ME TO CREATE AN IMAGE,
OR TO CONTACT ME FOR AUDIO,RADIO WORK OR PUBLIC SPEAKING.
E-MAIL ME- cyclebird@gmail.com

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Be You, I will love you


I can't see your bones but I can feel them
Thoughts of you keep me company like a fire to a home
Rags of clothing strain themselves to cover what is exposed

To feel you is to feel your heart
I don't need to be close to do this. Your heart is open no matter how much you'd like to ignore it.

Fail the test.
Do it.
Fail it and feel what comes from not being perfect.
You are not perfect and it's beautiful.

I see past those eyes and see truth in the tears you wont shed.
Shed a few for me and I would build a pond to sit around with you.

The things I would have done, and now the things I will do.
What will I do?

I will write this and hope it is viewed by the eyes of someone who cares. By someone who believed in the moments that were found and not created.

Leave the superficial and embrace the impossible.
For without the impossible, you don't exist... this does not exist.

Imposible is the foundation in which I live life.
If only you felt the same.

Painting and Writing by Cam Novak

No comments:

Post a Comment