CONTACT ME

TO FIND OUT ABOUT ACQUIRING MY ARTWORK, TO COMISSION ME TO CREATE AN IMAGE,
OR TO CONTACT ME FOR AUDIO,RADIO WORK OR PUBLIC SPEAKING.
E-MAIL ME- cyclebird@gmail.com

Sunday, December 9, 2012

A FULL WEEK OF ANTICS

I live in a world of symbols and signs that seem to change over time and disrupt my mind.
I live in a world where I torture myself till I feel what I feel and still feel like I need to feel

When push comes to shove, the things that happen, well, they happen.
When I come to push and shove there is nothing more than a blank stare
An open mouth utters one word.

"Ha."

When I look at what has happened, I can only imagine what will happen in the days and years to come. There is a journey forming.

Another week's worth of antics
More to come as always/
SWAG

BOOM

KEEP A LOOK OUT

APPARENTLY I MAKE BOOKS TOO

CAN'T STOP LISTENING

                                     http://mthmtq.bandcamp.com/album/f0rteressen

ONE IN THE SAME


I'M AN ARTIST

I'M "THE" ARTIST

A DEMAIN


No comments:

Post a Comment