CONTACT ME

TO FIND OUT ABOUT ACQUIRING MY ARTWORK, TO COMISSION ME TO CREATE AN IMAGE,
OR TO CONTACT ME FOR AUDIO,RADIO WORK OR PUBLIC SPEAKING.
E-MAIL ME- cyclebird@gmail.com

Thursday, August 22, 2013

The biggest wall I've ever painted was the first contract I ever got

In 2009 I was given an opportunity to paint a huge wall in St-Henri. It was the first contract I ever got and for an extremely reasonable price I made this happen.
I took it on and to date it was the biggest thing I've ever painted.
The wall I'm painting this week will be almost the same size but higher and less wide.
The stencils in the background were done by Damon Carter.
I did everything else.

The building was demolished in 2012 and there are now condos in it's place. When it was lying in rubble, I went by and took a piece of the wall home. I still have it in my room. Sad, but also cool to have.

Total size was about 75 feet wide by 25-30 feet high.

(click to enlarge)


No comments:

Post a Comment