CONTACT ME

TO FIND OUT ABOUT ACQUIRING MY ARTWORK, TO COMISSION ME TO CREATE AN IMAGE,
OR TO CONTACT ME FOR AUDIO,RADIO WORK OR PUBLIC SPEAKING.
E-MAIL ME- cyclebird@gmail.com

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Shut Up


Shut up.
You romanticize a solution but work towards creating the problem.

Rip the flesh off and expose your bones. Your beautiful bones.

Your structure is weak
It needs some help just staying up. Don't ask me why, I'm not the one who built it.

Why do you always pretend nothing is wrong? You know it's wrong. It has to be wrong. The validation that comes from being right is no more interesting than a rotting apple.
We know nothing and that is why I push.

Now listen, I have to tell you this. Shhh for a moment. Hold there and listen.
We are all are imperfect. I know this because I live it.
You are imperfect but I love it.
Your flaws are what make you beautiful. Your flaws are what make you interesting.

It is not what we desire that brings us together, it's what we strive to be.
We look to each other to try to see the future and to feel secure.
Security does not exist, security is made up.

Much of our language is there to comfort us, not educate us.
Words exists to distort the emotions we feel. They are distractions and reactions to a problem we all face.

Self identity.

Hold my hand. I am not here to hurt you.
Feel my skin.
I am here to be warm and not to keep you warm.

You are not my destiny. You are my voyager.



Illustration, Writing and Photo by Cam Novak

No comments:

Post a Comment