CONTACT ME

TO FIND OUT ABOUT ACQUIRING MY ARTWORK, TO COMISSION ME TO CREATE AN IMAGE,
OR TO CONTACT ME FOR AUDIO,RADIO WORK OR PUBLIC SPEAKING.
E-MAIL ME- cyclebird@gmail.com

Monday, October 8, 2012

True North



Through you I saw stars shinning at daytime.
I wish I could close your eyes and make you see how it feels inside.


There exists no space that could hold us.
There exists no creature that could feel this.
There exists no words to explain or explore this.
There is no real place for this to exist so hold on tight.

Dwelling on the moments to forget the experience.
Forgetting the inexplicable in order to explain what can't be explained.

There is no face to face other than the one I have.
Yet I run to see myself in you. For you. With you.

In true spirit I exist.
No more and no less.

Thoughts take up space and the future is now.
Can you forget the future?

It won't stop to let you breath.
You need to search for another source of life. One that is new and foreign and offers new light.

You are not failing but falling.
There exists no holes that you can not climb out of.

Believe in your thoughts and you can believe in this.

I leave you with a kiss and all you do is miss and dismiss the fist that our hands make.

I feel real.


By Cam Novak


No comments:

Post a Comment