CONTACT ME

TO FIND OUT ABOUT ACQUIRING MY ARTWORK, TO COMISSION ME TO CREATE AN IMAGE,
OR TO CONTACT ME FOR AUDIO,RADIO WORK OR PUBLIC SPEAKING.
E-MAIL ME- cyclebird@gmail.com

Sunday, October 4, 2009

accident: Story part 3

So I roll up to the ambulance and CLUNK, CLANK, CLAK, I get raised up into the back. I am followed by one of the officers and she says goodbye to the ambulance worker. She turns around and it hits me. She interrogated the man in the Honda but did not ask me my side of the story.

"Ummm, excuse me, aren't you going to ask me my side of the story?"

She stops and sits on the bench inside the ambulance and says,
"You were coming from the south, he was coming from the north and made a left turn. You collided with the rear passenger door."

I agreed and she left.
My phone continued to ring in my pocket so i asked the ambulance worker to take it out and place it in my hand. I was strapped down so could not raise it up to my ear or even flip it open . I started to shoot the shit with the ambulance worker and I told him that I was a bike messenger and I had my own business and that I was on my way to Laval to drop a call before the day started downtown. He was generally interested and was impressed with my job. It felt like time was going by really slowly. I could not tell what street we were on. As far as I knew, we were going to the general hospital, so i was a little bit surprised when we arrived at Jean Talon Hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment