CONTACT ME

TO FIND OUT ABOUT ACQUIRING MY ARTWORK, TO COMISSION ME TO CREATE AN IMAGE,
OR TO CONTACT ME FOR AUDIO,RADIO WORK OR PUBLIC SPEAKING.
E-MAIL ME- cyclebird@gmail.com

Thursday, May 9, 2013

I'll leave you a message

I'll leave you a message
It'll say something about how nice your eyes are
I'll trail off into a thought about the cracks in the pavement I saw today
And then mention the lady who had bad perfume next to me in line

The days become fragments of moments and I forget what time things are at
I couldn't tell you what day it was but I can tell you what memory you are in

It's not often the sky opens it's big lips and smiles with it's white teeth
No, the frame that I put my picture in was presumed to be a big heavy one, painted dark black so that even the painted colours couldn't escape

I look off my balcony and start seeing people and not enemies
I start feeling at ease with the casual smiles of strangers
No one is here to bite me

"No time. There's no time.", You say.
"Find time, find time.", I say.

Because what is time? Time is just a collection of fragmented moments.
What is a moment?

A moment is purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment