CONTACT ME

TO FIND OUT ABOUT ACQUIRING MY ARTWORK, TO COMISSION ME TO CREATE AN IMAGE,
OR TO CONTACT ME FOR AUDIO,RADIO WORK OR PUBLIC SPEAKING.
E-MAIL ME- cyclebird@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

If my imagination could build bikes- Drawing Book


In the last year, I've played around with geometry and weird shapes a lot and have recently discovered a fun way to mix my love for bikes with my love for weird and random shapes.

 My latest collection of drawings entitled, "If my imagination could build bikes", explores all the insane ideas for bike designs that I would love to see rolling around in the streets. This is my first experimentation with this idea and will most likely put out future collections.

Here is a little teaser.

If you are in Montreal this coming weekend, you will be able to pick up a copy at the Marché Cyclart happening at the Cyclo Nord Sud headquarters
Here are the details:

7235, rue Saint-Urbain, Montreal
Facebooke Event

I'll be painting a bike live and will have not only this collection of drawings but also posters and maybe even some post cards.


Twitter: @thecyclebird
Instagram: @camnovak
Email: cyclebird@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment