CONTACT ME

TO FIND OUT ABOUT ACQUIRING MY ARTWORK, TO COMISSION ME TO CREATE AN IMAGE,
OR TO CONTACT ME FOR AUDIO,RADIO WORK OR PUBLIC SPEAKING.
E-MAIL ME- cyclebird@gmail.com

Thursday, July 16, 2009



So,
Unrest in in my mind and i think decisions must be taken in the near future. I have to "clear the field" of confusion and let myself take the path that is being set for me. The confusion is self inflicted and i need to stop being so fuzzy about important things in my life. I know that if I commit to something i will do well in it, so i need to cut the crap and fucking giver'. I have had several of these moments in my life where I feel i need to kick myself in the ass but for some weird reason i think that this time things are so simple and set that i will be kicking myself for not kicking myself now. Get it?

So here's to coming months, where things will be black and white and grey will only exist in my life when i pass a BIXI.

Goodnight, and hello July 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment